- Facemasks are mandatory.
- Maintain distance from other volunteers and children whenever possible.
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 secs before entering the children’s church area and after any necessary contact with any person.
- If you or anyone in your home is showing symptoms of Covid-19 or any other illness, please stay home. Contact Pastor Andrew or Pastor Desiree immediately, if you are unable to volunteer.
Children/Parents of Children
- All children will be escorted to children’s church by a parent/guardian and checked in with one of our volunteers before they enter the children’s church space. Parent/guardian will be asked to confirm that the child does not have fever, shortness of breath or cough.*Please wash or sanitize your child’s hands before check in.
- Facemasks are recommended for children while in the children’s church room and mandatory for any adult or youth that has to enter the children’s church room.If a child needs assistance to use the restroom, their parent or guardian will be sent a text message or sought out by a volunteer and asked to assist them. (We will ask for your phone number beforehand.)
- When the weather is nice, we will be doing children’s church outdoors to aid in social distancing. Please dress your children accordingly.
- Please talk with your children beforehand about the need to give their friends and our volunteers space while in children’s church.
- If you or anyone in your home is showing symptoms of Covid-19 or any other illness, please stay home.
- Once service has concluded, please come and collect your child from the children’s church room.
Additional Stay Safe Measures No food or drink will be allowed in the children’s church room.